Scraping Job Posts and using IF conditional statements

Hello,
I have built a web scraper for linkedin job posts. I am trying to not scrape based on certain criteria. However it will either scrape all data regardless if the condition is true and i set it to “run yes if atleast one condition is true” or i get a error if i set it to “run yes if ALL condition are true” could use some help because i dont want to waste credits on scraping stuff that doesnt match the conditions set.

Hi Nate

Welcome to the community! Hope you can share an intro and get started.

On your issue, we could use more details on the automation use-case and the link. Otherwise it’s very hard to understand what’s not working here.

For the linkedin job post scraper, I recommend you to leverage our existing scraper.

If you want to make a conditional, can you try something like this? Let us know any updates :smiley:

Yes sorry, i will try that. From my understanding the linkedin scraper bardeen had didnt have as much info as i would have liked. Here is some more pictures with the setup.

What fields are you looking for? We can evaluate updating it.

cc: @danmelk

Yet consider you can also make your own scraper with the custom fields you need. :slight_smile:

Thanks for sharing the screenshots! Did it work for you?

Yes the scraper i made is perfect i just want to get the conditional fields working. I tried working with the conditionals for a long time and it wasn’t working.

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Seems like an issue! If you have any way for us to reproduce your issue, you can explain it on :lady_beetle: Report an issue
Here’s a quick guide

What was the solution? I have the same issue, the If Conditional doesnt respect the condition. The ticket is closed but I see no solution, asking every time is not a solution is a way to test but to run the playbook I need the condition to evaluate the value in a column and compare it with as specific text that I wrote on the playbook.

Hi there,

Could you please share the playbook you are running and any relevant links that you are scraping so we can try to reproduce the issue ?

If you don’t wish to share this information publicly you can send it in to us at help@bardeen.ai and we’ll take a look at it.

Cheers,
Vin

Customer Support - bardeen.ai
Explore | @bardeenai | Bardeen Community

I managed to make it work but the setup is a little bit confusing could you share as much information documentation or tutorials as possible about conditionals?

On 18 Dec 2023, at 13:47, Vinohar Kumar (Support) support@bardeen.ai wrote:

Glad to hear you got it working. Feel free to share anything you learned through the process so other users can benefit from this too.

Here’s our tutorial on conditionals: https://www.bardeen.ai/tutorials/conditionals and a dedicated community post explaining it in more detail: https://community.bardeen.ai/t/for-advanced-no-coders-conditional-blocks-bardeen-tutorial/434

That’s why I need the tutorials since I’m not sure why now is working my guess is that I interpreted the settings in the wrong way I will know more once I study the info you sent

On 18 Dec 2023, at 22:53, Vinohar Kumar (Support) support@bardeen.ai wrote:

Ok de conditional works but when trying to update the same Google sheets by deep scrapping it doesn’t update so you know what could be

620c75c65090ae681c9969b8_General.png

Shared Playbook Template

bardeen.ai

Sent from my iPhone

On 19 Dec 2023, at 06:05, factura vidrioaccesorios facturasvid@outlook.com wrote:

That’s why I need the tutorials since I’m not sure why now is working my guess is that I interpreted the settings in the wrong way I will know more once I study the info you sent

On 18 Dec 2023, at 22:53, Vinohar Kumar (Support) support@bardeen.ai wrote:

Hi,

We’re currently looking into this and will let you know once a fix is out.

Please close the ticket it was a setup issue merci

On 21 Dec 2023, at 10:51, Vinohar Kumar (Support) support@bardeen.ai wrote:

Glad to hear you got it sorted.