I have a g-sheet automation I’m trying to build that’s giving me some different issues when i tried to build it myself, would appriciate any insight into doing this. It seems fairly simple and def doable, i’m having trouble tho.
To break it down:
I have rows of contacts in G-sheet with name, linkedin profile etc plus an empty column “MUTUAL CONNECTIONS”.
I’d like to scrape this list and flag (either w/ mutual connection link or just a checkbox) which of them I have mutual connections with on linkedin.
This could be accomplished by a deep scraper I believe and then add a conditional statement if the scrape returns links for the mutual connections(is not empty), simply enter “yes” in the empty column of the GSheet called “MUTUAL CONNECTIONS”.
not really because need to see my mutuals
Dont need to scrape super fast tho fine for it to run in background etc.
Issue im having is when using “get column” then “get links” it doesnt seem to go 1 by 1, it scrapes them all, then adds to g sheet
okay so the actual action seems to be working fine in this playbook: Shared Playbook Template
It checks the linkedin urls and if theres mutual connection pastes that url.
The biggest issue now is that it’s processing them ALL then adding all links at once- so obv if i tried to use on any decent sized list i’d get flagged by linkedin. Really need to figure out how to get it to process one row at a time, adding the mutual url if there is one, then pausing before moving to next