Scrape data on list of pages is missing!

Hey hey!

I’ve just started to use Bardeen. I want to scrape deep into one of the websites but after the action “Scrape on the current page” I cannot place the action “Scrape data on a list of pages” which I found in docs Loom | Free Screen & Video Recording Software | Loom

What am I doing wrong?

1 Like

Hi @barsnur, that is an older video and the action “Scrape Data on list of Pages” has since been replaced with the action called “Scrape Data in the Background”.

I hope this helps! :grinning:

Oh yeah, I see to make more people pay. This is terrible and misleading :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: and videos like that have to be removed from docs at least.

Thanks for the answer anywy

1 Like

I can see your frustration and I’m sorry this was your experience @barsnur. Thank you for pointing this out.

@ivan, per the above feedback - it makes sense to update the below tutorial with more recent videos as a few on there are outdated and misleading.

Thank you!

Very valuable feedback guys, I’ve shared it internally so we can update the tutorial and make it clearer.

@barsnur here’s a tutorial on the specific time you need, to learn how to use this action:

We’ve added multiple mentions of the background scraper being premium.

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.