ℹ️ About Help and questions 🙋‍♀️

:pushpin: The Help and Questions category is the go-to place for members seeking assistance, guidance, or answers to their queries related to Bardeen, automation, and AI.

Whether you have a specific problem to solve, need clarification on a feature, or require technical support, this category is designed to provide a supportive environment where community members can come together to help one another.

Before posting your question, we encourage you to review our community guidelines and principles.

How to ask a question?

1. Head to ❓Help and questions - Bardeen Community
  2. Create a new topic. Input the question and a description.

You ran into a bug or issue with Bardeen?

Check our :lady_beetle: Report an issue category. Follow: READ ME: How to report a bug in Bardeen

Remember, the power of our community lies in collaboration🙌, so let’s join forces to overcome challenges and achieve our automation goals together.

1 Like

Hello! I am trying to scrape a lead list from a paid site I’m a member of (crexi) and it lists out each individual lead in an organized box so it’s easy to copy those. Yet, there’s some additional info on that person when you click the lead itself. However, it doesn’t bring me to another page like a detailed person page of linked in or provide a URL to copy to deep scrape. Instead it pops up on a side bar and the URL does not change up top. Is there a way to do the following: after highlighting the list of people you want to copy to quickly “click” each person so the side bar pops up and then scrape that section as well, exit out of the side bar pop up and then do the same for each person?

Hi, seems like you want to scrape data from a side pop-up?

Do you have any image or url where we can check the example?

These cases are tricky, since the url doesn’t change, so they can’t be scraped in the background.

So you’d basically Bardeen to click on each item of the list and then scrape data from each popup, right?

We don’t have any features on this, but you can propose this idea so we can discuss it at :bulb:Share an idea