LinkedIn profile scraper isnt working properly

Hello Bardeen Comunity! I started using bardeen around 3 weeks ago, so im quite new to it. I have an issue with the linkedin Profile scraper. Im using the scraper to extract all Information from the profile, and afterwards i use Chatgpt, to create overviews about the people. Im not sure, where the problem happens, but not all information are getting scraped. For example, the skills page isnt getting scraped at all. Only the two or three skills, that are shown, before opening the tap. Does someone know how to solve this problem? Thanks a lot and best regards!

Hello John,

Our pre-built scrapers might not always extract the complete content of a profile. To address this, you can customize the scraper to target specific elements you want to capture. I recommend checking out our general guide on how to use Bardeen’s scraper: How to use Bardeen scraper.

If you have any questions while setting up your custom scraper, please don’t hesitate to reach out.
Victoria

Customer Support - bardeen.ai
Knowledge Base https://support.bardeen.ai/hc/en-us
Explore | @bardeenai | Bardeen Community

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.