A couple of days ago I started my monthly subscription, and yesterday my credits were empty. I decided to buy more for 90 dollard, but they are not added to my account. What is happening?
Thanks for bringing this to our attention. We’ve rolled out a fix for this and it should be released in our next updated version on Tuesday or Wednesday. Please try updating then and let us know if you are still facing this issue.
Here’s how you can update your version of Bardeen:
- Open the Google Chrome browser.
- Navigate to your extensions page by either:
◦ Opening a new tab and typing chrome://extensions into the address bar.
◦ Clicking on the three-dot icon at the top right corner of the browser, selecting “More tools,” and then “Extensions”.
- Enable “Developer mode” by toggling the switch in the top-right corner of the extensions page.
- Once Developer mode is enabled, additional options will appear on the page. Look for the Bardeen extension, Click Details and click the “Update” button.
This will force Chrome to download and install any available updates for Bardeen.
Customer Support - bardeen.ai
Explore | @bardeenai | Bardeen Community
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.