Getting Error, "current version is obsolete"

Getting this error, tried uninsalling and reinstalling

Hi Steven,

Great news! The problem you encountered previously is now fixed in our latest version of Bardeen - 2.54.

Please try updating your version of Bardeen and let me know if youā€™re still facing the same issue.

Hereā€™s how you can update your version of Bardeen:

1. Open the Google Chrome browser.
  2. Navigate to your extensions page by either:
    ā—¦ Opening a new tab and typing chrome://extensions into the address bar.
    ā—¦ Clicking on the three-dot icon at the top right corner of the browser, selecting ā€œMore tools,ā€ and then ā€œExtensionsā€.
  3. Enable ā€œDeveloper modeā€ by toggling the switch in the top-right corner of the extensions page.
  4. Once Developer mode is enabled, additional options will appear on the page. Look for the Bardeen extension, Click Details and click the ā€œUpdateā€ button.
    This will force Chrome to download and install any available updates for Bardeen.

Cheers,
Lucy

Customer Support - bardeen.ai
Explore | @bardeenai | Bardeen Community

Sorry about that. I have updated instructions. Do you mind deleting Bardeen and reinstalling it please? Youā€™ll need to go into the extensions menu , click Remove and then reinstall Bardeen. Please let us know if that resolves the issue.

Thanks for your patience!
Lucy

Yes I have tried and still not working, trying on my work computer now

Recommended to one of my teammates to try as well they have the same issue

On Wed, Apr 24, 2024 at 2:21ā€ÆPM Steven Fors b0medly@gmail.com wrote:

Yes I have tried and still not working, trying on my work computer now

Thanks for the update. We are looking into what could be causing this. Will circle back shortly. We appreciate your patience!

Lucy

Of course, and while your hereā€¦ what I do is scrape 100 pages of Facebook at a time, how many credits would that use per scrape?

Hi Steven,

The number of credits user in an automation depends on how many premium actions are in the playbook. If you hover the playbook name in the Bardeen menu, you can see how many credits the playbook consumes per record.

One record can be defined as one row of data (e.g one person or one job) - refer to my screenshot below for an example. 1 output record usually utilizes one credit with our premium actions (e.g scraping in the background). In some integrations, it uses more than 1 credit. If you scrape in the active tab, you wonā€™t utilize credits for that but it will disrupt your work as the scraping needs to be done with the window open on your PC in the foreground.

For more details, please check out https://www.bardeen.ai/faq/how-many-credits-do-i-need

Hope that helps!
Lucy

So would 100 rows be 100 credits? The playbook has 1 premium action, but is the action being done 100 times?

That is correct, 1 credit per record/row scraped.

Thanks,
Lucy

Hi Steven,

Thanks again for being so patient while we resolve this. We made one more fix this morning and it is now working. Can you please try deleting Bardeen again and reinstalling it please? Youā€™ll need to go into the extensions menu , click Remove and then reinstall Bardeen.

Thanks,
Lucy

Glad to hear! BTW, here are some resources that you may find helpful:

Please let me know if you need any help getting your automations set up!

Cheers,
Lucy