I have previously scraped the following page successfully:
the scraper template can be found inside this playbook:
however, now that we have tightened up the api process, i needed to re-map the fields and send to the api. i was unable to access the web page to edit the scrape mapping… the page actually goes blank any time i open bardeen, using chrome and brave. i also unsuccessfully played with cookies and the browser shield. please advise
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
Great news ! The problem you encountered previously is now fixed in our latest version of Bardeen - 2.44.1
Please try updating your version of Bardeen and let me know if you’re still facing the same issue.
Here’s how you can update your version of Bardeen:
- Open the Google Chrome browser.
- Navigate to your extensions page by either:
◦ Opening a new tab and typing chrome://extensions into the address bar.
◦ Clicking on the three-dot icon at the top right corner of the browser, selecting “More tools,” and then “Extensions”.
- Enable “Developer mode” by toggling the switch in the top-right corner of the extensions page.
- Once Developer mode is enabled, additional options will appear on the page. Look for the Bardeen extension, Click Details and click the “Update” button.
This will force Chrome to download and install any available updates for Bardeen.
Customer Support - bardeen.ai
Explore | @bardeenai | Bardeen Community