Automation not working on my project

iā€™ve tried to use automation on my website which works sometimes, but most of the time it didnt get the info to send to my spreadsheet, not sure what is happening but iā€™ve rewrited the code a few dozen times and i didnt figure whatā€™s is happening, not sure if you guys cant get the info from wordpress or what, but im not able to get the automation to work 100%, it worked something around 20% of the times and when i use as a button it always seems to work.

Hi @atomik.luke

Welcome to Bardeenā€™s community!

Iā€™m sorry youā€™re automation is not behaving as expected.

In this case weā€™ll need details to see the error and understand whatā€™s wrong in this case.

Hereā€™s a template you can use to guide youself. Comes from: READ ME: How to report a bug in Bardeen

Issue reporting template:

To solve your issue, we need your help providing us basic information to solve this issue.:pray:

Please take just 2 minutesā³ to fill out the following template.

Letā€™s kill this bug together!:lady_beetle::hammer:

Use the template below, and delete whatever is unnecesary.

Delete everything up :wastebasket: ā†‘

Description of the issue:

For example: I tried to run a Salesforce automation to create contacts from LinkedIn, but encountered an error. The automation was unsuccessful.

Error message (if aplicable):

Please paste the error message below:

{
  "clientErrorCode": "Salesforce get profile: UnexpectedErrorPayload (403)",
  "userHint": "A request to the service API failed. Please check the error details",
  "trackError": "default",
  "clientErrorHistory": [
How to get Bardeen error messages?

Bardeen usually provides error messages. These help us solve the issue faster. You can check them by:

1. Opening Bardeen extension
  2. On the right top corner, next to your profile imagešŸ‘¤, youā€™ll find an icon for history: :file_cabinet:. Click it.
  3. Then check the Errors tab. Copy the relevant bug to your case
    (Ex: if you ran a salesforce automation, copy the salesforce issue).:point_down:

Steps to reproduce this issue:

Please provide a detailed account of the steps taken to encounter the issue. Where did you start? What actions did you perform? Where did you encounter the error?

Ex: I pinned this salesforce automation to my app, connected salesforce and then ran it over this linkedin profile. I received the error message and have been unable to resolve it.

Bardeen version: ____

:information_source: How to check the Bardeen version: right click on your Bardeen extension > Click on Manage Extension > Copy the extension version number.

Link to Playbook or Autobook (if applicable):

Ex: Create a Salesforce contact from a LinkedIn profile

:movie_camera:Video recording or screenshots (optional, but recommended):

(Upload your files here)

You can also embedd a loom video or gif.