Autobook turns off immediately after being turned on - cannot keep it on

Description of the issue:

My autobook is set to run at 4 am every day. When I click the toggle to turn on / activate the autobook, it runs (which is annoying since it happens every time I turn it on even though Iā€™ve done it like 12 times today).
Then if I navigate away from the screen and come back, the toggle is turned off. If I turn it back on, the same thing happens. No matter what, I canā€™t get the toggle to stay on, to the autobook will never run automatically.

Bardeen version: ____

Link to Playbook or Autobook (if applicable):
:movie_camera:Video recording or screenshots (optional, but recommended):

Hi Dan,

We are looking into this with the team and will get back to you. Thanks for your patience

Customer Support - bardeen.ai
Explore | @bardeenai | Bardeen Community

Hi Dan,
the Autobook you shared is configured to run w/o a repetition. That means it will run once (when you enabled it) and never again:

The Autobook will disable itself after completion, since the frequency is set to ā€œdonā€™t repeatā€.

It sounds like you want it to run daily, so please adjust the setting like so:

I you donā€™t want the Automation to run immediately, you could specify a ā€œstarting at: tomorrow 4AMā€.

Hope that helps, and my apologies for the quirky UX here. I guess we need to make this simpler to understand.

Best
Matthias

Aha thanks! Itā€™s kind of confusing that it says ā€œevery day at 4 amā€ and there is a ā€œdonā€™t repeatā€ optionā€¦