I have a really simple request from the AI, but I am struggling with how to make it deliver what I need.
I have a list of several web page links I want to give to the AI and ask it to copy all the content from them and paste them all in one Google Doc file for the task.
Later, I would need the same for some other web pages. Basically, I would like to just paste a few links and have all the content delivered in a single Google Doc file. That would be very helpful for me in resolving some other tasks.
Anyone can help me with that?
I have been struggling with that for days, but with no results. Sometimes it is just too confusing.
Hi @Aleksandar, Welcome to the Bardeen Community
Here’s an automation that will allow you to accomplish this:
For this use case, you actually don’t need to use ChatGPT/Open AI with Bardeen. Instead, we use two actions to get the page text in the above automation - “Get Page HTML” and “Convert HTML to Text”.
- First input your URLs into a Google Sheet with a header column titled something like Links or URLS
- Then execute this automation. It will prompt you a few inputs:
- Select the Title of the GSheet where the URLs are
- Select the GSheet Tab where the URLs are
- Provide a title for the Google Doc where all the page text for each URL will be as a result of this automation.
Please let me know if you have any questions or need more information.
This topic was automatically closed 5 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.