Scraping facebook group with 20k+ members

hey guys, just started using bardeen and im trying to scrape a facebook group with 20k+ members but the most i can get it to scrape is 2k, what am I doing wrong?

Hello Nate,

The most common reason for not getting all the results is that they might not be fully loaded. We recommend adding a scraping delay to ensure that each batch of records is loaded before the scraping process continues. Additionally, please ensure that your computer remains active and connected to the internet throughout the process.

If you have any further questions or need additional assistance, feel free to let us know.

Victoria

Customer Support - bardeen.ai
Knowledge Base https://support.bardeen.ai/hc/en-us
Explore | @bardeenai | Bardeen Community

Hi Victoria -

I’m seeing a similar issue. Here is the link to my playbook: Shared Playbook Template

I can see all of the people in the group (there are 21K) & I adjusted the load time to be up to 10 seconds & set the max items to scrape at 10,000. It keeps returning the same ~ 1600 results and then stopping

Hi Victoria,
I’m having the same issue with a smaller fb group members ( around 6k) and I’ve been able to get their member # link just of maximum 2k in the best scenarios.
I added the dlay time up to 60 seconds and using the maximum quantity of items allowed before the legendt says 1e+308 or infinity becuse give me an error message when I’m running the playbook as well i went in to my mouse scrolling settings and I put the maximum so I ger more items, I’ve tried addind or decreasing the scrolls in settings to see if I can get all the 6k members but nothing.
What I might be doing wrong ? is it any other suggestion? what is the maximum limitation about the items ( members ) to get?

Is it possible too to get the real profile link ? not just the member link ?

oh and another questions please. As well when making my own template how do I select all the people I saw the video about how to make your on template and they press command A (but on a mackbook) and what might be the equivalent on a windows laptop ?