I made a use case for a moving company that I’m working with to scrape addresses from Realtor.com for new listings and then separate the data into manageable chunks. It’s super simple but allows them to do more advanced scrapes later because the address is broken up into multiple columns instead of just one.
As I improve the playbook I’ll edit this first post so you can see the progress. Feel free to ask any questions or provide suggestions below
- Bardeen Playbook V2: Shared Playbook | Bardeen
- Video Tutorial: Loom | Free Screen & Video Recording Software | Loom
- Google Sheets Formula to remove duplicates: =UNIQUE(A2:D200)
- What improved? Added reg ex to the process so it will separate address, city, state, zip into multiple columns automatically in Google Sheets. shoutout to @Deyan_Petrov for the help.
- Bardeen Playbook V1: Shared Playbook | Bardeen
- Here is a video: Loom | Free Screen & Video Recording Software | Loom
- Google Sheets Formulas: SolutionLab.ai formulas - Separate a Full Address Cell into Address, City, State, Zip from a Bardeen Scrape - Google Sheets (make a copy if you want the formulas)
What I want to improve (comment below if you have any other ideas) : Delete a row if there is a blank zip code. I’ve tested the Bardeen delete row feature and it doesn’t seem to work with the reg ex and I’m not able to make it work with a dynamically generated Google Sheet that was just created. For now you can easily remove them in the Google sheet (so it’s not an issue) but I want to get it done automatically within a Bardeen playbook. progress over perfection