Issues with Admin Shared Playbooks Not Syncing for Team Members

There is an issue with Team and Playbooks shared by the Admin.
Even though the Admin created and shared Playbooks, team members canā€™t see the new Playbooks on their accounts. Also, old Playbooks that were unshared by the Admin are still visible.

Hereā€™s what weā€™ve tried so far to fix it:

1. Team members uninstalled and reinstalled the extension.
  2. Team members logged out and logged back in.
  3. The Admin unshared and then re-shared the Playbooks.
  4. Admin removed team member and then added again.

None of these steps worked. The old Playbooks are still visible, and the new ones are not appearing for the team members.

UPDATE - SOLUTION TO TRANSFER MANUALLY VIA LINKS:

There is possibility to share links to Playbooks so Users can add via such links directly to their own Playbooks. So for the moment we found a workaround.

Proposal to make it impossible for users to edit shared Playbooks if Team share be functional. I think it could be premium plan feature as for us it is important that employees would be not able to edit shared Playbooks .

Hello there,

I was testing team features and it seems to work as expected on my end. Let me clarify how exactly you are sharing playbooks to your team. The correct way would be moving playbooks to a team space:

Once moved, that playbook can be accessed in a team space and not in a private space:

Once I moved a playbook to a team space, my teammates were able to see them immediately. Moving a playbook back to the personal space made it unavailable instantly as well.

Regarding editing playbooks by team members, they do not have an option to change playbooks and if they attempt to do so, they will have to save the changes as a new playbook of their own.

Looking forward to your response.
Victoria

Customer Support - bardeen.ai
Knowledge Base https://www.bardeen.ai/tutorials
Explore | @bardeenai | Bardeen Community

It looks like everything works fine for you. I do the same steps, but when I move a Playbook to our Team instance, the team members canā€™t see it. They only see the old ones.

I found a workaround by sharing links. Team members can click the shared link and add the Playbook to their Private space. This helps us continue working today, but itā€™s only a temporary fix until we figure out why the Adminā€™s Playbooks moved to Team space donā€™t show up for the team members.

Hereā€™s what weā€™ve tried to fix it:

1. Team members uninstalled and reinstalled the extension.
  2. Team members logged out and logged back in.
  3. The Admin unshared and then re-shared the Playbooks.
  4. Admin removed the team member and then added them again.

None of these steps worked. The old Playbooks are still visible, and the new ones donā€™t appear for the team members.

It started working properly. All Playbooks are visible for Team and changes started to appear immediately. Not sure what happened, but it started working again as previously.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.