Unable to Access Shared Playbook in Bardeen Extension

Dear Bardeen Support Team,

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to report an issue that I am currently facing with the Bardeen extension. I have been using this platform to manage my sales processes and had recently shared a playbook with my leadgens. However, they are unable to access it as intended.

Issue Details:

1. Screenshot Attached:

2. Shared Playbook: I successfully shared the playbook with my leadgens, and they received the invitation to access it. However, upon attempting to access the playbook, they encounter errors or obstacles preventing them from viewing or editing the content.

3. Access Permissions: I have ensured that the access permissions for the playbook are set correctly and have verified that my leadgens have the appropriate access rights.

4. Steps Taken: I have already attempted the following steps to resolve the issue but have been unsuccessful:

Expected Outcome: I would like to request your assistance in resolving this issue promptly. It is crucial for my team to have access to the shared playbook to streamline our sales processes effectively.

Mariia
mariia.r@hallwil.com

I would appreciate it if you could look into this matter at your earliest convenience and provide guidance on how to rectify the issue. If further information or access is required, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Thank you for your attention to this matter, and I look forward to your prompt response.

Sincerely,
Mariia

Hi @mariia.r, Welcome to the Bardeen Community :slight_smile:

This error usually means that the user doesn’t have access to the Google Sheet.

Could you please make sure your GSheet is public with edit rights or shared with the correct email addresses? The email addresses need to be the same that the team used to connect their Bardeen account to their GSheet integration.

I hope this helps!
Thank you,
Jess

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.