Hi there. I have created an autobook, but the following error appears The scraper model you're executing is not designed for the current page". I'm not sure where I am going wrong

Hi @colin.ford, Welcome to the Bardeen Community :slight_smile:

FWIW - I was able to return results from running this automation as-is here: WorkBC - Google Sheets

However, I noticed that you have a zero delay in the scrape action here:

Please note it is best practices to always set a 3-4 second delay on scraper actions in automations. Give this a try and see if that works on your end!

I hope this helps!
Thank you,
Jess

Hi Jess,
Thank you so much for your reply. I have added a 3-second delay.
It still seems to get to the point where it says… "Enter a page to scrape on workbc.ca

The scraper model you’re executing is not designed for the current page"
I want this automation to run in the background without me having to interact.
I appreciate your support,
Colin

1 Like

With the “scrape data on active tab”, the automation will run on the current web browser page you have currently selected. Therefore, you must run this automation on the following page:
https://www.workbc.ca/search-and-prepare-job/find-jobs#/job-search;search=warehouse;city=Vancouver;

• this is why it is saying “The scraper model you’re executing is not designed for the current page”

In order to run in the background, you must use the “scrape data in the background” action in place of the “Scrape data on active tab”.

Thank you! I look forward to trying this out :slight_smile:
All the best,
Colin

1 Like

Wonderful, let us know if you run into any questions!

This topic was automatically closed 5 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.