I’m using “Facebook page posts (by Bardeen)” in a playbook to run it in the background.
The URL to scrape is:
On running the playbook the correct page opens fine but the scrape only completes properly if I keep this page active. If I switch to another browser page the scrape is interrupted after a few seconds. If I don’t switch to the new page at all then the scraper just captures the first post and stops. I have tried using different delays but this doesn’t help.
I have tested the “Facebook page posts (by Bardeen)” scraper on “active page” mode and everything works OK
I am using computer using Windows 8.1. Chrome is Version 109.0.5414.168 (Official Build) (64-bit)
I am having a similar problem deep scraping Zillow property listings from the initial list scrape. Both are Bardeen built scrapes and it scrapes a search list from Zillow but when it attampts to open the first listing scrape it gets stuck, and won’t open the property listing window. I have a whole tread on it on the community board with screen recordings so you can see what it looks like .