I haven’t been using Bardeen for about one month, before that, all worked well for me. I love Bardeen and thanks for all the great work!
When I tried today to scrape using my existed autoplaybook which should normally be triggered via “when you visit a specific webpage”, it wasn’t working and I got a “Fail to trigger” notice instead.While the detailed error info is : “s.getAssociatedTab is not a function”.
I tried testing with other auto playbook, it seemed to me that any autobook with “when you visit a specific webpage” would received the same failure notice.
It worked fine months ago, I am not sure whether it’s because the upgrade of Edge and Chrome or something is wrong on Bardeen. I wish my problem can be brought to your attention, and hopefully a solution can be found.
My Edge version: 115.0.1901.183
My Chrome version: 115.0.5790.110
Bardeen Extension version:2.26.1