Can anyone help me find and fix the issue with this Reddit → Google Sheet playbook? Shared Playbook | Bardeen
Reply from @ivandavidescobar1:
Hi @souravghosh.besu I’ve checked out your automation, seems well built.
I’ve also tested the scraper and it works.
So I have the guess that this might be a bug with the Google Sheet action.
For us to investigate this we’ll need your input on the error message
(Imported from Slack)
I modified the playbook and used “Add rows to google sheet” and it worked correctly.
Seems like the issue can be triggered when using “ask me every time” on the GSheet tab.
Nevermind, tried to reproduce the issue exactly as you did, and it’s working properly.
Can’t seem to find any way to reproduce this error.
We need to get the error message to check further.
I have tested this and the issue is coming from the naming of the tab “/r/FacebookAds”. I think that / is a special character and that’s why it’s causing the issue when Bardeen is trying to find the tab to write the data.
This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.