Sharing failures - invalid visibility header

i get the message “invalid visibility header” when trying to run or duplicate sharesd playbooks that belong to other team members. They also get the same error when trying to access mine:

yes, Ive download the latest version of bardeen

Hi,

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. Are you able to share a link to the playbook with us so we can reproduce the error and fix it please ?

Customer Support - bardeen.ai
Explore | @bardeenai | Bardeen Community

Hi.

I am also having this problem of invalid visibility header with a member of the team.

I have my autobooks shared to 4 users.

• Myself and another user (the second one shared) are all toggled “on”
  • But the 3rd and 4th user are all toggled “off”. And they can’t seem to fix it from their screen

We have tried and the issue persists -

• switch off all antivirus, anti malware and firewall - still dont work
  • delete cookies from 24 hours to the whole year - still dont work
  • update chrome - still dont work
  • uninstall and reinstall chrome extension - still dont work
  • login using the 3rd and 4th user details on a laptop which is used by the second user. For the 3rd and 4th user details are still not working although the second user is just fine. - still dont work.
  • updated to the latest version of bardeen in chrome - still dont work.
  • oddly, where the second user is able to use it on his laptop, we tried logging into the laptop that was used by the 3rd user. The second user login into the 3rd user laptop and the still invalid visibility header. - still dont work

Looking at it, this is definitely a bug.

My team is currently communicating with Vid.

They have shared you the autobook link ya Vid through email.

Hope this get resolved asap. Definitely a bug.

any help here? been stuck on this issue for several days

Same here.

I was told that it will take time.

Vid, do you have estimation time when this will be resolved? We have many pending tasks which is 1 week of web scraping due to these bugs.

Could you advise when this might be completed?

1 Like

Hello everyone! Great news ! The problem you encountered previously is now fixed in our latest version of Bardeen - 2.44.1

Please try updating your version of Bardeen and let me know if you’re still facing the same issue.

Here’s how you can update your version of Bardeen:

1. Open the Google Chrome browser.
  2. Navigate to your extensions page by either:
    ◦ Opening a new tab and typing chrome://extensions into the address bar.
    ◦ Clicking on the three-dot icon at the top right corner of the browser, selecting “More tools,” and then “Extensions”.
  3. Enable “Developer mode” by toggling the switch in the top-right corner of the extensions page.
  4. Once Developer mode is enabled, additional options will appear on the page. Look for the Bardeen extension, Click Details and click the “Update” button.
    This will force Chrome to download and install any available updates for Bardeen.