Search and add missing URLs to google sheet

Hi have spent an hour to figure it out. I have a spreadsheet with 400 lead names but missing URLS. I need the AI to take the lead name from the sheet, search the url for it and paste it back into the sheet. I cant get it running. Please advise.

Hi,

Could I check if you would like the user’s email or URL ? I see in your Snov integration that you are searching for the user’s email. You could also try using our apollo integration to get their details as this current playbook will cost you 30 credits per lead.

Customer Support - bardeen.ai
Explore | @bardeenai | Bardeen Community

Hi,

It is a companies URL I need. I guess that is much easier to scrape than an email address. Can you help me with the integration?

Best regards

It is easier to scrape the URL. Could you send me some examples of the leads ? It isn’t clear if the leads are company names or people’s names ?

Sure, here are some, all you can find in row C: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1XXwQK9-GVkbVeiTsmftEaQq7TPXpd9QCiJ83HsqQyss/edit?usp=sharing

I’ve helped to create a custom playbook for you. The playbook takes the names of the companies, searches for them on Google and then takes the link to the first result on Google and puts it back in the Google Sheet in URL1 column. Hope this helps.

I’ve noticed that some of your rows already have a URL, if you don’t want to scrape those, I would filter those out and move them to another sheet temporarily so Bardeen doesn’t scrape them .

Here is the playbook we built for you : https://www.bardeen.ai/playbook/community/URL-Missing-fandOkGBpMIhLjiLlI

It worked :partying_face: Amazing, thank you very much!!!

Glad to hear it. Happy automating !

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.