Scraping my YouTube subscription channels with fewer than 20 subscribers

Hey guys,

Can anyone help me understand if I can achieve this using Bardeen? I want to obtain a list of all the YouTube channels I’m following from this page: https://www.youtube.com/feed/channels. Specifically, I want to identify the channels with fewer than 20 subscribers. I have a suspicion that YouTube is subscribing me to channels I’ve never watched and have no interest in. Anyone?

Hi @adigold1, Welcome to the Bardeen community :grinning:

I am confirming this can be achieved with Bardeen. It appears you’ll need about three actions:

1. Scrape data on active tab or scrape data in the background
  1. Scrape data in the background
  • scrape the channel’s subscriber count, link, and name
  1. Add rows to google sheets
  • add results from the second action to Google sheets to review

If you have any questions, please let us know!

I hope this helps!
Thank you,
Jess

Hey Jess,

Thank you for your response! I really appreciate it. I tried to follow your instructions, but unfortunately, I couldn’t get it to work. Do you think you could create the playbook for me and share it? That way, all I would need to do is run it.
Thanks again!
Adi

1 Like

Here you are:

I made it more difficult than it is from my original post.

Please let me know if you have any questions. Thank you!

Hey Jess,
Thats awesome!
Thank you once again for your assistance! It seems that theplaybook is successfully scraping both the YouTuber names and their respective channel URLs. However, there is an issue with the subscriber list accuracy:

Am I doing something wrong here? Is there something I’m missing on my end?

Let me double check the scraper, I don’t have a ton of channels subscribed (just one at the moment) lol

1 Like

I subscribed to more channels and recreated the scraper and it appears to be working for me here:

Give this one a try and let me know what you get:

1 Like

That works perfectly! Thank you so much for solving this one.

1 Like

Happy to help! Have a good day @adigold1!

This topic was automatically closed 5 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.