Scapper not picking up reactions or reposts on LinkedIn - save linkedin posts from search to google sheets

Issue reporting template:

To solve your issue, we need your help providing us basic information to solve this issue.:pray:

Please take just 2 minutesā³ to fill out the following template.

Letā€™s kill this bug together!:lady_beetle::hammer:

Use the template below, and delete whatever is unnecesary.

Delete everything up :wastebasket: ā†‘

Description of the issue:

I have tried to run the Save LinkedIn posts from search to google sheets but it is only picking up the date, author, amount of comments, URL but not the reactions or reposts. Iā€™ve relaunched chrome but still no luck.

Error message (if aplicable):

Please paste the error message below:

{
  "clientErrorCode": "Salesforce get profile: UnexpectedErrorPayload (403)",
  "userHint": "A request to the service API failed. Please check the error details",
  "trackError": "default",
  "clientErrorHistory": [
How to get Bardeen error messages?

Bardeen usually provides error messages. These help us solve the issue faster. You can check them by:

1. Opening Bardeen extension
  2. On the right top corner, next to your profile imagešŸ‘¤, youā€™ll find an icon for history: :file_cabinet:. Click it.
  3. Then check the Errors tab. Copy the relevant bug to your case
    (Ex: if you ran a salesforce automation, copy the salesforce issue).:point_down:

Steps to reproduce this issue:

Please provide a detailed account of the steps taken to encounter the issue. Where did you start? What actions did you perform? Where did you encounter the error?

{
ā€œclientErrorCodeā€: ā€œRPCMuxServiceUnavailableErrorā€,
ā€œmessageā€: ā€œService not available on time.ā€,
ā€œuserHintā€: ā€œThe user interface is having trouble communicating with the extension. Try refreshing the current window and try again.ā€,
ā€œtrackErrorā€: false,
ā€œstackā€: ā€œError: Service not available on time.\n at c.from (chrome-extension://ihhkmalpkhkoedlmcnilbbhhbhnicjga/background.js:2:5166965)\n at Object.from (chrome-extension://ihhkmalpkhkoedlmcnilbbhhbhnicjga/background.js:2:5173023)\n at chrome-extension://ihhkmalpkhkoedlmcnilbbhhbhnicjga/background.js:2:5241899\n at n (chrome-extension://ihhkmalpkhkoedlmcnilbbhhbhnicjga/background.js:2:5346545)ā€,
ā€œclientErrorHistoryā€: [
{
ā€œclientErrorCodeā€: ā€œRPCMuxServiceUnavailableErrorā€,
ā€œclientErrorDetailsā€: {
ā€œserviceNameā€: ā€œuimodule-page-apiā€
},
ā€œmessageā€: ā€œService not available on time.ā€,
ā€œstackā€: ā€œError: Service not available on time.\n at c.from (chrome-extension://ihhkmalpkhkoedlmcnilbbhhbhnicjga/background.js:2:5166965)\n at Object.from (chrome-extension://ihhkmalpkhkoedlmcnilbbhhbhnicjga/background.js:2:5173023)\n at chrome-extension://ihhkmalpkhkoedlmcnilbbhhbhnicjga/background.js:2:5241899\n at n (chrome-extension://ihhkmalpkhkoedlmcnilbbhhbhnicjga/background.js:2:5346545)ā€,
ā€œuserHintā€: ā€œThe user interface is having trouble communicating with the extension. Try refreshing the current window and try again.ā€,
ā€œfingerprintā€: [
ā€œRPCMuxServiceUnavailableErrorā€
]
}
],
ā€œfingerprintā€: [
ā€œRPCMuxServiceUnavailableErrorā€
],
ā€œtroubleshootingCandidatesā€: [
ā€œrpcmux-service-unavailable-errorā€
]
}

Ex: I pinned this salesforce automation to my app, connected salesforce and then ran it over this linkedin profile. I received the error message and have been unable to resolve it.

Bardeen version: ____

:information_source: How to check the Bardeen version: right click on your Bardeen extension > Click on Manage Extension > Copy the extension version number.

Link to Playbook or Autobook (if applicable):

Ex: Create a Salesforce contact from a LinkedIn profile

:movie_camera:Video recording or screenshots (optional, but recommended):

(Upload your files here)

You can also embedd a loom video or gif.

Hi George,

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. There is indeed an error in the scraping template and Iā€™ve gone ahead and edited it for you here while our engineers change the one on our website. You can use this playbook and it should pull in the reactions and reposts as well.

Playbook: https://www.bardeen.ai/playbook/community/Save-LinkedIn-posts-from-search-to-Google-Sheets-lhm7Flhr4pEG1YGwUe

Customer Support - bardeen.ai
Explore | @bardeenai | Bardeen Community

Thanks for your help!

Hey - it has only managed to pull in half the reactions, but it has pulled in all the reposts.

Hi George,

Could you please share a link to the facebook page you are scraping so we can test it ?

Hi there - the link is now collecting all the repost figures but is sporadically collecting the reactions.

See attached:

Screenshot 2024-01-22 at 1.57.14 PM.png

Hi George,

It seems to be working for me, so Iā€™ll probably need you to share the link to the facebook page you are trying to scrape to see if I can replicate the same on there.

Hi Vinohar

See video attached, it is only pulling half the reactions from LinkedIn

I have the number of posts to scrap set to 1000.

Please advise.

Cheers

Hi George,

Thanks for the video. I understand the problem you are having.

However, what Iā€™m asking for is the URL to the Linkedin post search page that you are scraping (e.g https://www.linkedin.com/search/results/content/?keywords=testing&origin=SWITCH_SEARCH_VERTICAL&sid=qsK)

Could you please share this ?

https://www.linkedin.com/in/lukekemeys/recent-activity/all/

Please see above. Cheers

Hi George,

Thanks for sharing that. I was able to successfully scrape all the reactions as per my screenshot below. Iā€™ve made a slight edit in case your computer is slightly slower at scraping, it adds a small delay to the scraping to give all the elements of the page time to load. Could you try the following please:

1. Update your version of Bardeen to the latest version
  2. Ensure you are using the correct playbook that I shared with you. I realize that the name might be similar to other playbooks that you have so I have changed the name to add Bardeen at the end. Please use this link and pin the playbook: https://www.bardeen.ai/playbook/community/Save-LinkedIn-posts-from-search-to-Google-Sheets_Bardeen-lhm7Flhr4pEG1YGwUe

Regards,
Vin

Hi Vino,

Iā€™m still not having any luck!

It has been updated and Iā€™ve followed your instructions.

Any other ideas?

George

Hi George,

We have now fixed the playbook on the Bardeen page, could you try it please ?

Regards,
Vin