Instagram Follower Scraper Not Working

Instagram profile followers (by Bardeen) 500.

Scraper returned no results. Scraper hasn’t returned any data. Make sure that you are using the correct scraper template on a web page with data.

I used opera. There are 440 followers.

Request #2835 “Re: Welcome to Bardeen” was closed and merged into this request. Last comment in request #2835:

• Please provide the email address linked to your Bardeen account, should you be submitting this request from an alternate email account.
    matthiuscohenelli@gmail.com

• A link to the Playbook you’re working on

Instagram profile followers (by Bardeen)

• At least 1 screenshots/video of the issue

Scraper returned no results. Scraper hasn’t returned any data. Make sure that you are using the correct scraper template on a web page with data.

• Have you tried updating Bardeen? Here’s how:
  • Open the Google Chrome browser.
  • Navigate to your extensions page by either: Opening a new tab and typing chrome://extensions into the address bar.
    -OR- Clicking on the three-dot icon at the top right corner of the browser, selecting “More tools,” and then
    “Extensions”.

Brand new today.

• Enable “Developer mode” by toggling the switch in the top-right corner of the extensions page.

done. Still doesn’t work.

• Once Developer mode is enabled, additional options will appear on the page. Look for the Bardeen extension, Click
  • Details and click the “Update” button.

There is no update function in Opera but there are no updates.

• This will force Chrome to download and install any available updates for Bardeen.

Brand new today.

Hi Matthius,

Could you please share the the instagram profile you are trying to scrape followers from? DId you make any modifications to the Instagram profile followers (by Bardeen) playbook? This will help me to better troubleshoot.

Thanks,
Lucy

Customer Support - bardeen.ai
Explore | @bardeenai | Bardeen Community

https://www.instagram.com/enter.chrysalis/

No changes made.

Do I need to have my instagram account open to do this? There are no instructions.

Hi Matthius,

Yes, you would need to be on the Instagram page you want to collect data from and leave your computer on. Here is a playbook that will scrape the followers to a Google sheet as well as instructions. https://www.bardeen.ai/playbooks/scrape-instagram-followers

Hope this helps!
Lucy

Customer Support - bardeen.ai
Explore | @bardeenai | Bardeen Community

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.