Facebook pages scraper not getting phone numbers

Hi, I just started and I think this is exactly what I needā€¦ Basically just need to scrape business owner data from facebook.

I use the Playbook called Facebook PAGES from search to Google Sheets.

But my question isā€¦ how do I scrape the phone number?? How do i change the template to extract phone numbers?? Itā€™s in my prospects facebook pages, and Bardeen takes all the info I need (email) but not the phone number.

Please help.

anyone??? hello? I think this might be an easy work around

Hi @timsolntsevv - it appears the scraper template in this playbook does include the phone number so you should be able to scrape it as long as the Facebook page has a phone number to scrape.

If Iā€™m missing something, please provide more details like the facebook page you are scraping from, your GSheet, and Playbook. Thank you!

1 Like

Hey Jess, please see the loom recordingā€¦ Whatsapp number doesnt mean its picking up the actual phone number

1 Like

Can someone please assist and help with direction on how to change the template to capture phone numbers???

Thank you for the loom video @timsolntsevv. As this is a Bardeen Scraper Template, only Bardeen can edit the template.

@ivan - It appears the ā€œFacebook page (by Bardeen)ā€ Scraper Template may need an update for the below data points as it is not currently working per the above video:

Could you please ensure this is updated so it will work properly for our users? Thank you!

Thanks for reporting this!

Weā€™ll share internally so we can update this scraper. In the meantime, we might be able to share the updated selectors for these fields.

1 Like

thanks for the prompt resolution! it now works!

1 Like

@ivan Unfortunately it did not succeed with providing the data. Take a look at the video i made

@ivan were you able to look into this?

@Jess ?? can you help me please with whats happening?

Hi @timsolntsevv, the error showing in the Google Sheet Cell is because the phone number starts with a ā€˜+ā€™. Thus Google believes you are trying to use a formula. If you remove all of the pluses in that column, the error will be removed.

I hope this helps!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.