Data columns not added after click action?

Hi, when I use the list option and then the click function on a list item , on the following page when i choose an item to extract , it does not add the items to a column in the template? Therefore when i run the workflow it says ‘nothing found’

You can see below the items are selected in the top right hand corner but not in the template columns down the bottom , preventing me from scraping this page.

Is this a bug or am i doing something wrong or in the wrong order?

Hello Emmett,

To assist you better, could you please share your playbook and the website you are trying to scrape? This information will help us provide more accurate support and resolve the issue more efficiently.

Looking forward to your reply.
Victoria

Customer Support - bardeen.ai
Knowledge Base https://support.bardeen.ai/hc/en-us
Explore | @bardeenai | Bardeen Community

This is the site : Property for Sale in Ireland | Daft.ie

I have used the playbook and functions many times before but it is the “Click” function that is causing the issue. Once it navigates to the “click url” , no items on that page are selected into the template

I have the same problem with the Hover function, it either does nothing or scrapes the same piece of data for the entire list.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.