Why the deeper scrape cannot work well?

My builder is like this.

However, I run it twice. Every time there just have 2 results and shows the same results

Thank you.

Hello Wenmin,

Could you please clarify what specific data is not being scraped? From your screenshot, it appears that you are receiving consistent results each time you run the automation. Would you be able to share your playbook here so we could inspect it closer?

Looking forward to your response.
Victoria

Customer Support - bardeen.ai
Knowledge Base https://support.bardeen.ai/hc/en-us
Explore | @bardeenai | Bardeen Community

The problem is I want to scrape the content in ins of one tag. For example, under one tag there are over 100 results,however, I choose to scrape 100 and it shows only 2 results. And when I run again,it shows the same results. Could you help me solve that problem? Thanks!

Hi @wenmin
I was checking your scraper and it looks like the first one is not picking up a list correctly. It might be possible that it is necessary to use custom CSS selectors for the posts list.

I am trying to find a solution and will get back to you.

Victoria

Hi @wenmin

I had to reach out to our engineers for getting custom CSS selectors for you, but now it’s all done!

Here is the playbook where we adjusted the list scraper so it picks up the posts correctly: Shared Playbook Template

Please let us know how it goes for you.

Cheers,
Victoria