Scraper only ever scrapes 18 items from very long scrolling list

I have tried building a number of scrapers to scrape from filters on skedpal.com. I use the option for infinite scrolling list and set the number of items at a big number like 600. But no matter what I do, it will only ever give me 18 items - which is the number that appears on one screen. Is Bardeen incapable of actually scrolling a scrolling list???

Hi Dan,

Sorry to hear that you are running into inssues. CAn you please share your playbook so I can help troubleshoot?

Thanks!

Customer Support - bardeen.ai
Explore | @bardeenai | Bardeen Community

Hi, it’s this playbook: https://www.bardeen.ai/playbook/community/scrape-skedpal-filter-task-list-into-google-sheets-T3CgGFWszrxnHia1sG

Dan Robinson

www.danrobinson.law

The information contained in this electronic mail message is intended only for the confidential use of the designated addressee named above and may contain attorney-client privileged matter. If you received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately.

On Wed Mar 6, 2024, 11:43 PM GMT, Lucy (Support) wrote:

Hi Dan-

Are you scraping from within the Skepal app? Can you please share a recoding of your workflow and the issues you are encountering? Alternatively, we can hop on a call and try to troubleshoot in real time. You can schedule a time here https://meetings.hubspot.com/lucy-keoni

Customer Support - bardeen.ai
Explore | @bardeenai | Bardeen Community

Hey @lucy_bardeen I’ve been facing a similar issue but not with infinite lists but lists that are on different pages. Can you kindly help me figure this out.

Here’s my playbook: Shared Playbook Template

Here’s the list i’m trying to scrape:

Hi @dewasissunuwar,

The link to your playbook shows it no longer exists:

Could you please create a separate, new post inside of the :question:Help and questions category if you’re still requiring assistance to ensure we don’t confuse with this thread?

Thank you,
Jess

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.