Invoice Automation

Hi,
On the YouTube short version of this tutorial, it was said that the playbook for this would be available at a link in the comments but it’s not. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fmU5wr8LNLs Is this not available as a pre-made automation?

Thanks

@Jess Hi Jess, I saw you edited this question. Is there any help available on it?

Thanks

Hi @miamendimusic, I only moved it into a more suitable category. I don’t work for Bardeen and im not able to find the automation for it myself.

Possibly @vin_bardeen can provide further assistance.

Ah okay, thank you for that, appreciate it

1 Like

Hi there,

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. I’ve tried rebuilding it for you but there is a bug that is preventing us from creating this specific playbook. We are expecting to get it fixed this week, I’ll be in touch with the playbook once we have released the fix for it . Thanks for your patience

Customer Support - bardeen.ai
Explore | @bardeenai | Bardeen Community

1 Like

Super, thanks so much, Vin

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Hi! Just a quick note that we haven;t forgotten about tis issue. It is currently being worked on and we hope to have a fix out in the next week or two. Thanks for your patience.

Hi Miamendimusic!

Just circling back with an update. We are close to resolving the issue and hope to have it in the upcoming release. I will provide an update with when that version of Bardeen will be available. As a thank you for your patience, I have added 500 credits to your account.

Cheers,
Lucy

Hi Miamendimusic,

Great news ! The problem you encountered previously is now fixed in our latest version of Bardeen - 2.48.

Please try updating your version of Bardeen and let me know if you’re still facing the same issue.

Here’s how you can update your version of Bardeen:

1. Open the Google Chrome browser.
  2. Navigate to your extensions page by either:
    ◦ Opening a new tab and typing chrome://extensions into the address bar.
    ◦ Clicking on the three-dot icon at the top right corner of the browser, selecting “More tools,” and then “Extensions”.
  3. Enable “Developer mode” by toggling the switch in the top-right corner of the extensions page.
  4. Once Developer mode is enabled, additional options will appear on the page. Look for the Bardeen extension, Click Details and click the “Update” button.
    This will force Chrome to download and install any available updates for Bardeen.

Cheers,
Lucy