How to Properly Use Scraper Instagram

Hello everyone,
I’m using Bardeen to extract Instagram data such as profile pictures, names, bios, and follower/following counts, then export this information to Google Sheets.Now, I want to use Bardeen to scrape information from posts with a specific hashtag. The process I’m aiming for is:

1. Open a hashtag page
  2. Click on individual posts
  3. Retrieve profile information by either opening the profile or extracting it from the link
  4. Process this in the background
  5. Move on to the next post
  6. After scraping the desired number of profiles, export all the information to Google Sheets

I attempted to do this manually using the autoclick function, but I couldn’t get it to work. This might be due to limited actions or my lack of expertise with the tool.Is it possible for Bardeen to perform complex tasks such as clicking links and processing information in the background or in new tabs while maintaining a connection to the main active tab? If this is feasible, it would likely solve my problem, as I could instruct Bardeen(if i even can) to open posts in new tabs and scrape information there.

Thank you in advance for your help and guidance.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.