Deep Scraping for directory

Hi everyone,
I recently discovered Bardeen since I was looking for a scraper that could help me with my prospecting efforts. I want to scrape a directory of wineries in different countries but would like to get not just the name of these companies but also some information that is inside like email and company domain. From my understanding, to do this, I need to use the deep scraping feature. Ive tried different flows and automations but I cannot find a way of scraping this information.

Has anyone experienced a similiar situation and could guide me on how to do it?

Could you please provide the link to the directory?

Deep Scraping involves two scrapers:

1. A list scraper to scrape all of the links to the specific winery pages
  2. A single page scraper to scrape the details of the winery from the links you scraped in #1 such as the email, company domain, etc.

Hi Jess,
Thanks for you answer. In fact I want to scrape different directories, but I guess the process for all of them is the same. Just by knowing how to do it in one, I can do it in the others. Let me know if this is correct.

These are the directories I want to scrape:

1. https://prowinesaopaulo.com/expositores/. In this one I want to scrape all the companies (wineries) for some countries and the information inside of each of these wineries such as site and email.
  2. Argentina Wineries. In this one again I want to scrape all the companies (wineries) and the email, website and phone number inside.

Please let me know if you need any additional information and thanks for your help.

Hi Maria,

As Jess mentioned, you will need to build an automation that consists of 2 main actions: one scraping a list of links and one for scraping from individual links that lead to nested level.

To assist you further, here are some resources that might be helpful:

• General guide on scraping: YouTube Guide
  • Deep scraping tutorial with live examples: YouTube Tutorial
  • Tutorial on deep scraping: Bardeen Scraper Guide

Hope this helps!
Victoria

Customer Support - bardeen.ai
Knowledge Base https://support.bardeen.ai/hc/en-us
Explore | @bardeenai | Bardeen Community