Can't Import a Playbook, It overwrites everything

I can’t seem to import playbooks into an existing playbook? It seems to always overwrite everything instead of inserting it. Is this a known bug? Loom | Free Screen & Video Recording Software | Loom Is this something that can be fixed?

1 Like

Hi Dan, thanks for reporting.

I’ve reported this issue, since I understand how it can be misleading.

The import playbook works best when just starting to create an automation and you want to build upon another.

Remember you can also build with Magic Box to get the automations biult faster :wink:

I think this is the flow that’s not properly working.

I think this is working as intended but is confusing as it’s called “Import actions from a Playbook”

It would be awesome if it can do exactly this and than we can have a Scraper > Get Table actions imported from a “template book” with everything in them set up so we save time when building.

@ivan you are correct, that is what’s getting me right now because I have to remake an automation each time and can’t merge two of them together quickly.

Good points! This is already on the radar of our team, hope to have more updates soon!

1 Like

@ivan awesome that would be so helpful for everyone including our students :slight_smile:

Hey an update:
In the last release (2.25.1) we’ve removed the “import Playbooks” option from the builder.

Hopefully in the futurew we bring back the ability to add actions from existing playbooks.

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.