Apollo Api failed and didn't let me enrich contact information

Apollo Api doesn’t work very well.

Hi Alejandro,

Sorry to hear that you are running into issues. It looks like you are on an older version of Bardeen. Can you please try a couple troubleshooting steps to see if that resolves the issue?

1. Open the Google Chrome browser.
  2. Navigate to your extensions page by either:
    ◦ Opening a new tab and typing chrome://extensions into the address bar.
    ◦ Clicking on the three-dot icon at the top right corner of the browser, selecting “More tools,” and then “Extensions”.
  3. Enable “Developer mode” by toggling the switch in the top-right corner of the extensions page.
  4. Once Developer mode is enabled, additional options will appear on the page. Look for the Bardeen extension, Click Details and click the “Update” button.
    This will force Chrome to download and install any available updates for Bardeen.

If that doesn’t work, try to disconnect and reconnect Apollo. You will need to re-enter you API key. Hopefully this helps!

Disconnect apps

Customer Support - bardeen.ai
Explore | @bardeenai | Bardeen Community

Thank you Lucy.

I think I have the latest version. Is it necessary to have Apollo premium as well to run this playbook?

El mié, 6 mar 2024 a las 14:47, Lucy (Support) (support@bardeen.ai) escribió:

Hi Alejandro, yes, you would need to have a premium Apollo subscription as well.

Thank you Lucy, that makes a lot of sense.
Is the free trial version enough?

El mié, 6 mar 2024 a las 18:46, Lucy (Support) (support@bardeen.ai) escribió:

Hi Andres, unfortunately you would need the premium subscription. If you are looking to enrich data without an Apollo subscription, you can try our Clearbit or Snov actions.

https://www.bardeen.ai/integrations/clearbit
https://www.bardeen.ai/integrations/snov-io

Please let me know if you need help getting any automations set up.

Cheers,
Lucy