Your last command returned no results

I have a playbook that worked just fine for one run. Subsequent attempts generate the message “Your last command returned no results.” Would love some help

When I try to access the edit function I get this:
You tried to access a scraper model that no longer exists, or you no longer have permission to access it.
I have not deleted any scrapers
I did just pay for Premium…

So I tried creating a new scraper.
I saved it
When I go to the list of my scrapers, I can edit it, but when I try to run it I get the same message.

Here is link to autobook

Hi @markzimpfer, thank you for this information.

Would you also mind publicly sharing your Google Sheet with edit rights?

Here is the URL table sheet:

Any updates on this?, I have the same issue

Hi Sam! I just sent you an email to help troubleshoot.


Hi I figure it out. When I limit the number of pages to webscape to 3 it works. I have a total of 31 pages to be scraped. Is there a webscraping page limit?

Hi Sam,

We highly recommend the following best practices to avoid some of the issues you are facing:

  1. Add a custom delay per page, so the scraping is more human like and also allows the page to load before scraping. This could happen if the page takes a long time for results to load, Bardeen will then think there are no more results. Could you please go into the playbook builder, look for the scraper action and add a custom delay of about 5 seconds? Adding the custom delay tells Bardeen to wait for 5 seconds every time a new set of results are created when it scrolls down.

Here’s an example:

  1. We’ve added a new setting to your scraper models that would allow the scraper to run in a normal browser window, but behind the currently opened web pages. Previously, the scraper would try to get the data from a minimized window and, in some cases, would fail to do so because of limitations on some websites - like getting a list of reviews from Google maps and so on. Now, you can disable this so that the browser window doesn’t get minimized, but it also doesn’t get in your way because it’s behind your current windows. This setting is available for both new and existing scraper models - you can easily modify your existing scraper models by opening the scraper settings and disabling the “Use minimized window for background scraping” switch.

  1. Scrape in smaller chunks than you are currently doing

  2. Using an app to help keep your computer awake. This is a great one for Mac ‎Jolt of Caffeine on the Mac App Store

Hope that helps!