An error occurred calling out to an API.
Sorry to hear that you’re facing this issue. Do you mind updating to the latest version of Bardeen to see if that fixes your issue ?
Here’s how you can update your version of Bardeen:
- Open the Google Chrome browser.
- Navigate to your extensions page by either:
◦ Opening a new tab and typing chrome://extensions into the address bar.
◦ Clicking on the three-dot icon at the top right corner of the browser, selecting “More tools,” and then “Extensions”.
- Enable “Developer mode” by toggling the switch in the top-right corner of the extensions page.
- Once Developer mode is enabled, additional options will appear on the page. Look for the Bardeen extension, Click Details and click the “Update” button.
This will force Chrome to download and install any available updates for Bardeen.
If that doesn’t work, could you provide more details so we can troubleshoot this please.
- A screenshot/loom recording of the error appearing
- A link to the playbook you are running
- At the top right of your Bardeen UI, there is an activities tab that when open shows you an error tab, if you could show us what it says there too that would be great.
Customer Support - bardeen.ai
Explore | @bardeenai | Bardeen Community