Twitter Video URL how to get?

Hello Everyone,
I tested the Bardeen Twitter scraping for videos urls and unfortunately looks like is able to get only the thumbnail, any solution?

The issue is most likely with the selector, need to edit the selector and look for an “a” tag

Already tried looks like Bardeen can’t even detect the video element

Aryan, could you provide an example URL of a Twitter video where we can take a look to assist?

@Deyan_Petrov @Jess
Here is an example https://twitter.com/VideoClipsX/status/1730749588061962417
Let’s say we have a list of videos of a twitter account there is a way to get those?

Also another scenario could be, a twitter feed with images and videos, how do I get the urls of both ?

Thanks

Thank you @aryan.

The example link you’ve provided is simply just a thread that a twitter user posted of an uploaded video. Therefore, the video does not have a URL.

• This is the same case here. Videos uploaded to Twitter threads do not create their own URLs like they do on YouTube or Instagram or TikTok.

I hope this helps!
Thank you,
Jess

I got to try another scraping tool that was able to get the video url so I was wondering if also Bardeen could do that.

So any other solution or workaround ?

Thanks a lot for the support

What was the video URL you scraped with the other tool?

Here an example:

Thanks

Thank you, but I’m looking for a URL or Link to the video that exists on a thread.

You’ve provided only a video. And above you provided the link to the Twitter thread.

I don’t believe this exists as I’ve noted:

Here is also the tweet: https://twitter.com/LaughTherapyHub/status/1724284000662135247

Thanks

Again, this isn’t possible because there is no video URL to scrape from.

Videos uploaded to Twitter threads do not create their own URLs like they do on YouTube or Instagram or TikTok.

So how Phantombuster get’s the urls? I got an excel full of video urls, they maybe use another way to scrape data?

I’m not sure how they do it.

Could you please provide one of the URLs in your spreadsheet of the results from scraping a video via phantom buster?

Yes one of the urls is what I sent you before

Those aren’t URLs to the video though.

This topic was automatically closed 5 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.