Bardeen integrates with a company called Twilio to deliver text messages from this action.
- To Phone Number - where the text message is to be sent.
- Data Type: E.164
- Example Format: +1 999-999-9999 + (US)
- Using Text - Body of the text message to be sent.
- Data Type: Text or String (Strings can include any character, including letters (A-Z), numbers (0-9), and special characters (!, ?, emojis, etc.)
- Example Format: “Hey! I’m going to the Bardeen party at 7pm. Can you bring some snacks? ”
The text message should send instantly
The text message is sent from Bardeen at +1 (707) 267-2626
Tip: Combine the “Send Text Message” with the “Merge Texts” action in order add more dynamic messages from other actions in an automation.
Paid Feature - How to Turn off Bardeen Branding “Sent Via Bardeen.ai”