Hi everyone, can Bardeen be used to do the following to automate online ordering (e.g., on ASOS)?
- From a Google Sheet, get a list of products and their associated sizes.
- For each product, search using the product SKU/name
- Open the first search result.
- On the product page, select the size from the Google Sheet
- Add the product to the cart
- Once all products are in the cart, place the order
Hey @ldescaunes! Thanks for reaching out and welcome to the community
With Bardeen, you can definitely automate parts of the online ordering process, like getting a list of products and their sizes from a Google Sheet, searching for each product using the SKU/name, and opening the first search result.
That’s possible as long as the URL structure allows it. FAQ on this: FAQ: How to search the same text across multiple websites? | Bardeen.ai
However, as of now, Bardeen doesn’t have the capability to place orders for you.
But this could be a great opportunity to try out our Bardeen Web Actions (beta) feature with @michael.lutz and see if it can assist you further.
Let us know if you have any more questions!
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.